Monday, April 7, 2008

Exciting news for Stephanie Lynn Photography!!!

Wow - it has been quite a while since I last posted and a lot has been happening!! I have had an amazing opportunity and I am so excited to share this news with you...

I have merged my studio with Delaney Holliman Photography here in Macon. I will now be shooting all of my sessions through Delaney's studio and I will also be shooting all of his portrait sessions as well. Delaney and I have spent months working through all of the little details and figuring out how to offer the best products and services available to our clients. We have traveled to Illinois for an amazing workshop with one of the best portrait photographers in the nation. We attended several workshops in Atlanta and also went to Tampa and Las Vegas for photography conventions where we learned so much!

I have a beautiful studio to shoot in with some awesome new lighting and new backdrops! I am so excited for you to see my new place!! In fact, the first five clients who call to book a session with me and mention this blog entry will receive half off your session fee! Make sure you mention this entry when you call!

You can still reach me at 478-737-8383 or you can call the studio to schedule an appointment at 478-475-0475.

Be sure to check out Delaney's website where I have all of my images in his portrait galleries and also be sure to check out his blog. That is where I will be posting images from my recent sessions and also there will be announcements for blog only specials! His website is http://www.delaneyhollimanphotography.com/. (Click on "Journal" for the blog!)


I hope to hear from you soon!
Stephanie

No comments: