Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi... Welcome to the Stephanie Lynn Photography blog!

This is the place to be if you want to check out what's happening with Stephanie Lynn Photography. I will be posting exciting news and announcements for specials here.

I will also be posting sneak peaks for client sessions here as well so that you can see what I have been up to!

In fact, I think I will start this off with a blog special! When you set up your appointment for a session mention that you saw this on my blog and I will give you half off your session fee. This is only good for sessions scheduled during the month of January (the actual session does not have to take place in January).

And because I like to share pictures with each post, here are a couple of recent favorites!



1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Great offer you have going! #1 is my fave. So sweet!